Friday 25 October 2013

FEEDBACK ON PITCH FOR MUSIC VIDEO

The feedback shows that the record label and the song choice is a good fit for the music video. They also said that I used detailed audience research in my preparation and I showed how that affected my music video. They also said that I should state that my target audience is a niche audience.
They said that the narrative of the music video was good and the history of the band was very believable. 

However, there was some concerns. They said that I should check what the law says on showing self harm in a music video because they felt it might promote self harm. They were also concerned with that age of my target audience (14-22) because they felt that 14 was too young to be stereotyped as emo. 
I did some more research and found out that there were indeed some 14 year olds that are stereotyped as emo, although they are very few. This also feeds into my idea of the niche audience.





No comments:

Post a Comment