Wednesday 30 October 2013

FEEDBACK FOR DIGIPAK PRESENTATION

After presenting my digipak to the class I got various feedbacks from them.

They said that they like the idea of the digipak telling a story and the track listing.
They also like the setting used in the digipak because it goes well with the genre of my music.
They liked the black and white effect and the fact that there was a reoccurring theme across the digipak.

They suggested that I change the font because they could hardly read it. They also said that the picture used in the inner panel (the bloody hands) is too graphic.

 This is something I really likes because it provoked a strong response from the audience and that is what I want my music video and digipak to do.

They also said that I need more variety of pictures because I had one picture on both sides of the inner panel. They also suggest that I re shoot the picture for the front cover because the one I have is too blurry. 

I decided to take more photos in the day and edit them on Photoshop because the one I had was taken in the night and might have added to the reason why it wasn't very clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment