Wednesday 9 October 2013

DIGIPK IDEAS

This is my idea for my digipak. I want it to be funeral themed and the genre of music to come across through the digipak.
The front cover will be a picture of me and my band mates in a graveyard. The picture will be in colour but my band mates will be in black and white. This will convey the idea of hallucination and show that something is not real.
The track list will be on a tomb stone with a bloody hand and blood dripping from the hand.
The band logo will be on the cd and it will be like a puzzle piece. The cd will complete the band logo and when the cd is taken out there will be a picture of me and my band mates.
The spine will have my band name, the record label and everything that is suppose to be on a typical digipak spine.
The digipak tells a story because when you open it it reveals a picture of me soaked in blood screaming and there are candles everywhere. That scene will be in a church and that goes with the funeral theme. There will be people holding candles on the other sides but it will be in a dark lighting and their silhouette or  a very dark picture o f them will be seen.
That entire scene goes from light to dark.
The people wearing black, holding the candles and the Church scene goes well with my theme , funeral.



No comments:

Post a Comment