Thursday 9 January 2014

JOURNAL ENTRY

I decided to use the same background through out the digipak because I wanted the digipak to have a similar theme. 
However, two of the inner panel did not have the dame background but it fit into the 'emo' theme of the digipak.
I decided that the only pictures on the digipak that clearly shows the band members will be the front cover because I want to communicate to the audience that the band is not about fame but about the message of their song and their fans.
I also decided that I wouldn't be the lead singer in the music video because I was working alone and band members that I used has no experience with camera work. It will be difficult to feature and film the video at the same time. I decided to make the lead singer a guy because when I played the original song in class, other members of the class assumed the singer was male and they said that the singer sounds male. So I decided to play on that assumption and use it to my benefit.

No comments:

Post a Comment