Monday 13 January 2014

JOURNAL ENTRY

I decided to take out some of the bloody gore scene from the music video because when I showed my animatics in class, some members of the class said that it was too graphic and gory.
One of my aim is to provoke audience response but the response I got was all negative and it might be too gory for my target audience so I decided to change it.

75% of the music video will be performance scenes because I did some research and found out that, that is a convention of a rock video and mine is a sub-genre under the genre of "rock".
I tried booking a recording studio to film the music video in but was unable to do that, so I decided to do it in my garage instead. That is one of the setting most commonly used in a rock bands. for example, Blink 182, Sum 41, Jimmy Eat The World, A Day To Remember, Silverstein and New Found Glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment