Tuesday 7 January 2014

POSTER ANALYSIS OF A BAND SIMILAR TO MINE


I chose this poster because because it is similar to what I want to do with mine. The picture of the all the band member is important for my poster because my band is an upcoming band. The choice of costume and font is also going to be of my major focus when making my poster because it will help my target audience recognise the genre of music my band plays.
The costume worn by the band members of Black Veil Brides makes them easily recognisable by their target audience and that is why I chose this particular poster.

Another reason I chose this poster is because it has the name of the band boldly written at the top. The front cover of the album is shown in the poster to indicate that the poster is a mean of advertising their new album. That will also be one of my major focus when creating my poster.
The poster will be gotten free if the album is bought and that will make the target audience want to buy their album. This is a means of marketing that I want to add to my poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment