Tuesday 17 September 2013

BANDS OF SIMILAR GENRE TO MINE

I looked at a lot of music videos by other bands that are of the same genre to my music because I wanted to see the whether or not they followed the codes and conventions to the genre and how their audiences responded to the music video.
I looked at these music videos because I wanted to know what part of the code if not followed will still express my music genre.
From looking at these videos I realised that all of them had scenes of performance, which is part of the codes and conventions and they also used costume and setting to express the genre. The bands also used props like instrument and emo relation items (sharp objects that can cut through skin).

PIERCE THE VEIEL



SILVERSTEIN




PANIC! AT THE DISCO



MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE

No comments:

Post a Comment