Friday 14 February 2014

JOURNAL ENTRY

After reviewing the second draft of my music video, i've decided to take the idea of a story out of it and make it reflect on the internal pain emo teens feel and that will be conveyed through the colour of the scene and the editing pace.
I also decided to add some lyrics to the video because I want it to be seen as a message to the audience and the lyrics will be written on a small paper. I'm doing this to reference Amanda Todd whose story of bully and suicide was told on youtube using words written on small paper.
I will make sure that they will be held by different people and hand written, it being hand written is a vital part to the reference.
I will also film one on the table not being held by anyone to signify "message not heard'.

No comments:

Post a Comment