Monday 18 November 2013

MUSIC VIDEO FEEDBACK



Leanne gave me some feedback on my ideas for my music video. I decided to change a lot of things in my storyboard because I realised that the music I initially chose did not match the genre of music. 
She also said that there are somethings that I couldn't show in the music video because it may look like I want to glorify suicide or self harm. She said that I should change the ending so that the character doesn't die. I then decided to make the character live and tackle the idea of suicidal thoughts by making her write a suicide letter and at the end of  the video crumbling it up.

When I was adding that to my storyboard I decided that I didn't want it to be like a fairy tale and have a happing ending. So I decided that she wouldn't kill her self but she will crumble the suicide note and attempt to throw it in threw bin but it will fall of the bin and roll under her bed. That way the problem os still there but the character didn't kill herself and that opens her up to seek help for that problem instead of hiding it or throwing it away.

No comments:

Post a Comment